Monday 21 November 2016

Monday Night Update - Zoanthrope and Genestealer Cult

Over the weekend I built my first Goliath truck (4.5hours) and it looks awesome, I cannot think of how to paint it yet!



I personally really enjoyed the truck but those front rotary blades are as nasty and crazy as the Seeker Chariots of Slannesh!

I have also whilst waiting for washes to dry on Hybrids (squad 2 in progress) -  I have been working on a Zoanthrope for the Tyranids - same scheme as the Patriarch



Am really happy with the skin again and a very simple feathering on the purple armour (I have trialled full feathering and it failed miserably, so focusing on armour plate edges).

The brain is awesome again,  I followed the guide in 'Invasion Swarms' - Teclis Blue, Gulliman Glaze, Highlight the brain with the Barroth Blue edge paint and then put on White Scar in places (I focused mainly on the extremly raised brain parts).

A positive weekend and start to the week, with Game 2 of the BatRep with James...Maybe Sigmar or another 40K game! Bring on the refined filming and further progress in the narration!

No comments:

Post a Comment