Saturday 12 November 2016

The First Generation / Blood Bowl Release

I have finished the first 5 of the Genestealer Cults - First Generation Hybrids





Maybe going for a Tyranid Model next, but with the release of 'Blood Bowl' - There is another distraction to add to the pile (Pre-Orders Today - Great Value for £65)


In my infinite dice joys! I have ordered a new set of the Skaven Block Dice - I love me some dice!

Debating the pre-order still as I not fussed with the human or orc team, but in all the computer games I have always played Skavenblight Scramblers - Love a Gutter Runner with +1movement, Extra Long Legs and and Sprint - TURN ONE SCORING FROM THE LINE!

1 comment:

  1. Nice hybrids, looking forward to seeing how the army progresses.

    As a verteran blood bowl coach I was also torn on whether to pre-order the game. As you I don't want either team in the main box set, and I didn't fancy buying two skaven teams to get the 4 gutter runners and skaven team should have.

    Nice start to the blog, keep up the great work.

    Rathstar

    ReplyDelete