Thursday 27 October 2016

Half Term - Painting Progress (40K)

So based off the visit to Warhammer World I do not feel great about playing games with unpainted models (were all mech grey) so have hunkered down and made some progress.

Firstly though, the Patriarch for my Genestealer Cults Army....



The basing is very simple, it just uses the new Astrogranite, drybrushed with Dawnstone, then Administratum Grey. 

I have also made progress on some of the 'hybrids' which will make up the planetary defence force for my Cult Army. A test model guardsmen and chimera (using a militarum tempestus scheme)






And finally, based off the paint scheme I have devised for my Genestealer Patriarch I have started messing with a Zoanthrope!



The skin is - Corax White Spray, Ushabti Bone, Carroburg Crimson, Ushabti (non-recess) and then Screaming Skull edge highlight.




No comments:

Post a Comment